Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Carmen Manzulli <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/23 10:32:45 UTC

jena and giraph as dependency in maven project

Hi experts,
i would like to know how could i inser giraph 1.1.0 as dependency in a
maven project which need also jena dependency...

thanks and regards,
Carmen.

Re: jena and giraph as dependency in maven project

Posted by Carmen Manzulli <ca...@gmail.com>.
i was having a problem with giraph-core version 1.1.0...i've fixed it
installing the jar in my local repository because there wasn't!!! thank you
so much!!

From:  Carmen Manzulli <ca...@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, 23 July 2014 09:32
To:  <us...@giraph.apache.org>