Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by "Shaw, Damian P. " <da...@credit-suisse.com> on 2020/02/19 14:40:32 UTC

Airflow on Windows in 2020?

Hi all,

I was looking for any input or suggestions from anyone who successfully has Airflow working on Windows. As our instance of Airflow grows the users have increasing interesting in integrating their Windows scripts to be scheduled by Airflow.

Can anyone share any success stories? WSL? Kubernetes? Modified version of Celery?

If / once I get my own success story I'll also be happy to share.

Thanks
Damian

Re: Airflow on Windows in 2020?

Posted by Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com>.