Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 17:59:42 UTC

Disable HTML Encoding Output

HI Guys,

How can I disable html encoding on output which was brought with new
security implementation? Is there a way to do it in request map or screen
definition? Thank you.

Re: Disable HTML Encoding Output

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Have a look at ServiceEventHandler.checkSecureParameter()

Jacques

From: "masionas" <mi...@gmail.com>

Posted by masionas <mi...@gmail.com>.
Having problem again with 772685 revision. Now it started to add the doc type
header while I do not need it, because I use html 4.01 strict for the
consumer site. Is it configurable and can be switched off? Let me know
please. Thanks.

"<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"

Re: Disable HTML Encoding Output

Posted by masionas <mi...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Got it working this way. First escapeJavaScript() like I did and then
execute on escaped wrapString().
Thanks.

Posted by masionas <mi...@gmail.com>.
HI David,

Posted by masionas <mi...@gmail.com>.
wrapString() works differently too now. The question is simple how can I NOT
have html escaped? Le tme know please. I need to use raw html in ajax
response without any escapes or doc typs attached. Thank you in advance.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by masionas <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.