Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/04 19:29:01 UTC

Re: Re: Question about the sources of the Apache Ignite version 2.12.0-1

Hello!

AFAIK all rpm packages have -N postfix by convention which is the build
number of corresponding rpm package of a given version.

I think we're using rpm to deb (?) so it is carried over to deb.

So -1 is just stock 2.12.0 built from the first try.

In case we would screw the packaging we would release 2.12.0-2, etc.

Ilya Kasnacheev

чт, 30 июн. 2022 г. в 23:46, Koltermann, BENJAMIN <