Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/02 11:43:11 UTC

Examples style

Hi,

one of the thing I'd like to do before releasing Wicket 8 is to refresh the
examples site with the style we already use for the official site. I've
created a branch/issue WICKET-6490 to track this task. I've already done
some work and I think we are not that far from a final version.

Let me know what you think about it.

Andrea.

Re: Examples style

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

there are some linking issues if you deploy the app not within the root context. logo-apachewicket-examples-white.svg for example is using a fix /img/...

I think we should use the Image class so that this is resolved also if the filter is pointing to

http://localhost:8080/wicket-examples/....

I am going to check out the new design a bit more next week.

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Examples style

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi again,

I created a PR to your branch Andrea. This way resources get managed by Wicket. I didn‘t had the time to test everything.