Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2003/06/05 18:36:28 UTC

Re: commons-logging not working [was log4j not working]

You are using commons-logging and not log4j directly.  Please don't state
that log4j isn't working when you aren't using it directly.  I don't have
the slightest clue of how to get your commons-logging config working, but
one fix is to dump commons-logging and use log4j directly.  You will have
far fewer problems.  See http://www.qos.ch/logging/thinkAgain.html .

Jake