Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Johan S <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/17 12:02:41 UTC

Cannot find the tag library descriptor for "http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"multiproject

Hi

I have a multiproject web-application with 5 modules.
Each web-module have jsp-page and works fine, showing no errrors.

However, In my parent project I get this message:

Cannot find the tag library descriptor for
"http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"

The error points to the jsp pages in the modules. My parent project is a POM
project.

I can run install, package, deploy from the parent project without
compilation errors.
So the code works fine. But the validator in Eclipse returns the error.

Running Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.1

Regards Johan

-----
http://www.procensor.se