Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/10/14 19:30:35 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "Only 1 httpd-process which eats resources" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from kell@abo.fi -----

From: kell@abo.fi
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Mon Oct 14  4:44:43 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Only 1 httpd-process which eats resources" on Solaris 2.x

Submitter: kell@abo.fi
Operating system: Solaris 2.x, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.1
Extra Modules used: counter_module
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
 If the machine (also a Solaris 2.x) from which we export the users
homedirectories is rebooted or crashes. The server, which is on another

----- End of forwarded message from kell@abo.fi -----