Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by peeyush gulati <pe...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/15 20:41:23 UTC

Gadget preferences

Hi all

I was wondering about a particular feature in shindig !!!

Like in orkut we have a scope for setting preferences/conditions to allow
people to view a users photo album which is by default locked if the user
has set it so to anonymous users.

Similarly do we have some scope for doing the same for gadgets in shindig.
I was refering here to some general configuration or some method that would
have preferences like the orkut locked album in shindig gadgets.

(I am aware of the gmodule thing that some gadgets use to change the
settings.) Is their any other opinion on that
--
Thanks and Regards
Peeyush Gulati