Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Paula Carboné <ca...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/14 17:51:21 UTC

RST packets

Hi, do you know anything about RST TPC packages being send from guacamole
randomly? We have experienced this behaviour in our system but not pretty
sure why it is happening.

Thanks! :)

Re: RST packets

Posted by Paula Carboné <ca...@gmail.com>.
We are accessing Guacamole through OpenVPN, the RST packages are sent from
Guacamole client to OpenVPN, so the problem is when the traffic flow
returns to the user.

Paula

Re: RST packets

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.