Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2015/08/03 08:55:31 UTC

Re: [discuss] handling of 'wish list' issues - introduce 'wish list' fix version?

I'd rather have it unscheduled or, in case we want it sooner rather than
later, scheduled for 1.4.

If we want to ease the searches we can always opt for a label but my
feeling is that this label thing is getting out of hand with labels and
labels and labels :)

Davide