Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Pierre Astier <jp...@janvier.fr> on 2007/06/06 15:28:46 UTC

error in catalina.out log

Hi all,

I use tomcat 5.5.20.
I've got this message in my catalina.out log.

---------------------------
6 juin 2007 15:01:08 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 6 instance(s) to be deallocated
6 juin 2007 15:01:09 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 6 instance(s) to be deallocated
6 juin 2007 15:01:10 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 6 instance(s) to be deallocated
---------------------------

After this message I'm not be able to connect to my application.
What is this problem ?
I don't know how to resolve it !!!

Any idea ?

Thanks

Jean-Pierre Astier

Re: error in catalina.out log

Posted by Jean-Pierre Astier <jp...@janvier.fr>.
Thanks Chuck !!!!

RE: error in catalina.out log

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Jean-Pierre Astier [mailto:jpastier@janvier.fr]
> Subject: error in catalina.out log
>
> 6 juin 2007 15:01:08 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
> INFO: Waiting for 6 instance(s) to be deallocated

The above message appears during Tomcat shutdown or application
redeployment while it's waiting for active requests to finish processing
before calling the Servlet.destroy() method.  The count is the number of
servlet instances currently running; the message is displayed only three
times before going ahead and calling destroy() anyway.  (It would be
nice if it told us which servlet.)

> After this message I'm not be able to connect to my application.

That's because you've shut down either Tomcat or the application.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.