Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 20:56:21 UTC

Load Test using Soap/XML - RPC Request Sampler

While using soap/XML - RPC request sampler, if I would like to load
mutilple Soa/XML-RPC Data per request from a file how can I accomplish
this.

Re: Load Test using Soap/XML - RPC Request Sampler

Posted by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Weird Now its working...Idk why..Thanks for the responses.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by umesh prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.