Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Miller <mm...@apache.org> on 2020/11/02 16:49:52 UTC

New committer/PMC member: Jeffrey Manno

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited
Jeffrey Manno
to become a committer/PMC member and we are pleased to announce that he
accepted.
In Accumulo, Jeff has fixed multiple bugs with the integration tests, made
a critical change to
tablet location tracking and recently made improvements to compex internal
code.

Please join me in welcoming Jeff.  Welcome Jeff!

Re: New committer/PMC member: Jeffrey Manno

Posted by RawDNACoders PurePeace <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jeff!

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Jeffrey Zeiberg <jz...@gmail.com>.
That's great news Jeff.  Congratulations.

Posted by "Faulkner, Tanisha A" <Ta...@asrcfederal.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Jeff!

Tanisha Faulkner | Software Developer Assoc | m: 443-869-1149 | Tanisha.Faulkner<ta...@asrcfederal.com> | 7110 Samuel Morse Drive, Suite 150, Columbia, MD 21046

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org>.