Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/12 04:11:42 UTC

[VOTE]rocketmq-ons 1.0.0 release

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the 1.0.0 release of Apache ONS client, and it's also
the first release of apache rocketmq-ons.

Github repo: *https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-
<https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-spring>ons*

Based on the discussion previous[1], the Apache RocketMQ community developed
a lightweight client named as ONS. Currently, this client has implemented
all the basic features related to Producer/Consumer, and at the same time,
order/batch/transactional message, etc. advanced features are also
supported in this client. This also indicates that the client already has a
high maturity. So, in order to continually improve this lightweight
client, we hope to release the first version and optimize the client based
on the problems found during the actual production environment use process.

In summary, in this release, those features below are supported:

   - Produce messages, including normal, transactional, delayed messages,
   in synchronously, asynchronously and oneway model.
   - Consume messages, in cluster or broadcast model, concurrently and
   orderly with push consumer
   - Automatically rebalanced, both in producing and consuming process.
   - Reliability, any downtime broker or name server has no impact on the
   client.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion