Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by harold barker <hv...@dsms.com> on 2000/10/02 08:49:14 UTC

Re: mod_jk for freebsd 4.1 tomcat 3.2 current beta and pthread_mutex_unlock

Well the example make file for freebsd in the apache1.3 dir is what i used so i
figured it was correct and i had done something silly.

Could it be that i need to compile apache with pthreads? is that possible.

--
    mailto:hbarker@dsms.com            Do or do not, there is no try, Yoda