Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com> on 2011/01/02 11:23:47 UTC

Re: Lookup form multiple parameters

Hey Shereen,
would do you exactly mean? Passing multipale parameters back to the calling
screen. Have a look at the example pages. You can specify an additinal
target field for the lookups where a second parameter will be passed back.
.
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/FormWidgetExamples
The Second Lookup in the middle of the page.

If you mean anything else let me now. Maybe with a link to the lookup you
mean.

Have a good day
Sascha

2010/12/29 Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com>

> Can anyone give me a hint how we receive those target parameters in
> LookUpWorkshop

Sascha Rodekamp
    Lynx-Consulting GmbH
    Johanniskirchplatz 6
    D-33615 Bielefeld
    http://www.lynx.de

Re: demo reloads was Lookup form multiple parameters

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It reloads around 7:40 AM GMT+1

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Trunk is reloaded every 24 hours, if there are changes in svn.
Stable (R9.04) also but less often since there are less changes there.

Shereen did you see this in widget-form.xsd?
<xs:attribute type="xs:string" name="target-parameter">
    <xs:annotation><xs:documentation>The name of a field whose value is passed in as a parameter to the lookup target form. Can be a
comma separated list. You need to affect it the value using parameters.parmI (where I is the position number in the list)in the
related lookup screen. See LookupPreferredContactMech as example</xs:documentation></xs:annotation>
</xs:attribute>

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the look uses LookupPreferredContactMech
the entityview PartyAndContactMech is empty
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=PartyAndContactMech
which is why the lookup is blank

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Shereen sent the following on 1/2/2011 10:49 AM: