Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Simon David Kelly <Pa...@netscape.net> on 2003/03/17 09:57:18 UTC

[OT] Ant documentation in full printer freindly format.

Hi all,

I've been using ant for a bit now, but I find I need to reference the
documentation more and more as I start to add greater functionality.  I
am afraid I'm from the old school, and like my manuals brick thick next
to my elbow on the desk with folded corners and scraps of paper sticking
out all over the place :-) Not wafer thin in netscape.

Does anyone know of a location for a printer friendly full version of
the Jakarta manual that will print in one go without having to go
through every link and print the pages one at a time?

Kind regards,

Simon

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Re: [OT] Ant documentation in full printer freindly format.

Posted by Prakash <pr...@i7asia.co.in>.
this document was good.

Posted by Simon David Kelly <Pa...@netscape.net>.
Thanks for the links.  First one was just what I need for the mo.

Cheers

Simon.

Re: [OT] Ant documentation in full printer freindly format.

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com