Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Phil Siegrist <ps...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/26 17:13:38 UTC

Disk Resource Offer Control

Hi, I'm currently running mesos on EC2. The root partition is small. Is
there a way to specify the location/s for disk resources.

All my work is currently being deployed to tmp.

Re: Disk Resource Offer Control

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>.
Hey Phil.

This was fixed in 0.12.1. I recommend upgrading to that or 0.13.0.

@vinodkone

Posted by Phil Siegrist <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi Damien et al,

Posted by Damien Hardy <dh...@viadeoteam.com>.