Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2018/10/12 08:12:02 UTC

[LAZY VOTE] Split up parent into jar/generic and bundle part (SLING-8008)

Hi everyone,
please raise your concerns till end of next week if you see any issues with the proposal outlined in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8008.
Otherwise I will go ahead and make a proposal.
Thanks,
Konrad

Re: [LAZY VOTE] Split up parent into jar/generic and bundle part (SLING-8008)

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1