Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by sekaijin <je...@aphp.fr> on 2016/05/09 07:59:55 UTC

error on servicemix banding file

Hi
the branding.properties contents

but the command is 'system:shutdown'

A+JYT

Re: error on servicemix banding file

Posted by sekaijin <je...@aphp.fr>.
Hi,

This is normal, if I see something I will report

A detail on the site servicemix.org

the Home page indicates on the right top, the available versions of
ServiceMix (6.x) and the left menu reference an older version (5.0.x)

I think there should reference the same branch.

Also in the ServiceMix 5.6.0 released section are shown the version of
ActiveMQ, Camel, Karaf ...
This version 5.6 does not correspond to the specified documentation. the doc
is 5.x and not 5.0.x
but when you open the karaf.org site, the 2.x branch is no longer present.
I think it would be good to warn the user that the version of karaf used is
the status "not active" and put a link to the karaf documentation that is no
longer listed on the karaf site
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.x/

Bye

Re: error on servicemix banding file

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I'll correct this with the next release. Thanks for reporting this problem

Regards
Krzysztof

On 09.05.2016 09:59, sekaijin wrote:
> Hi