Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Thorsten Castor <th...@fun.de> on 2007/03/21 08:50:23 UTC

Own messages.properties for sampler

Hello everybody,

I develop a sampler for JMeter. The idea is to generate a jar file and
put it in lib/ext without touching much more of JMeter.
Is it possible to use a own messages.properties (ResourceBundle) file
for the gui of the sampler. I don't want to change messages.properties
in ApacheJMeter_core.jar. I can't find any configuration possibilities
for that case.

Thanks
Thorsten

Re: [bulk]: Re: Own messages.properties for sampler

Posted by Thorsten Castor <th...@fun.de>.
Hello,

thanks for the answer.
I will do it with overriding getStaticLabel() and my own properties
file. Should be ok for me :)

Greetings
Thorsten

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.