Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Sandeep Varma <sa...@pennanttech.com> on 2015/03/27 05:44:54 UTC

PDF BOX Savable pdf

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the pdfbox in java.

 Can you please tell me how to create savable pdf using pdfbox[ie. User
should be allowed to enter the text in the text filed and save the pdf
form].

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Varma. M

Pennant Technologies

Re: PDF BOX Savable pdf

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

> Am 27.03.2015 um 05:44 schrieb Sandeep Varma <sa...@pennanttech.com>:
>
> Hi,
>

> I have a few questions regarding the pdfbox in java.
>

> Can you please tell me how to create savable pdf using pdfbox[ie. User
> should be allowed to enter the text in the text filed and save the pdf
> form].

you can take a look at the CreateFormField sample in the pdfbox-examples pacckage for PDFBox 2.0.0

BR
Maruan