Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/13 19:49:58 UTC

Is site plugin 3.0-beta-3 good enough for a plugin release ?

I just managed to introduce a maven 3 requirement into the surefire
build, and I am wondering if the site 3.0 beta-3 plugin is good enough
to do a plugin release ? Otherwise I'll have to rethink or revert..?

(I have a near-cyclic dependency in the reactor, the first module shades
the *previous* version of a module within the same reactor. m2 does not
seem to understand that this is not cyclic, m3 does ;)

Kristian