Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by starz10de <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/07 12:26:17 UTC

New to Nutch (getting the html sites crawled)

Hi,

 I am very new to Nutch, I made it run to Crawl one web site, I am
interesting to have the web pages stored in my machine, I checked the result
of the Crawler and found that is it just folders and index files.
I read the tutorial but I could find any information about the result of the
Crawler.
Any idea how at least to get the urls that have been crawled?

Thanks