Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Christophe Blefari <ch...@chauffeur-prive.com> on 2018/10/16 09:52:57 UTC

Paris Apache Airflow Meetup creation

Hi all,

we've created Paris meetup to build and animate an Airflow community here
in Paris. The first meetup is scheduled for the 21/11/2018!

Don't hesitate to join the meetup group:
https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Paris-Apache-Airflow-Meetup/.

If you have any questions regarding the organisation, feel free to ask.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Christophe

Re: Paris Apache Airflow Meetup creation

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Christophe,
Bienvenue a la communauté Apache Airflow! I've made the following additions:

   - Announcements :
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Announcements#Announcements-Oct16,2018
   - Meetup Index :
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Meetups
   - Tweet : https://twitter.com/ApacheAirflow/status/1052253317357658114

Send me your CWiki id to be granted access to the Apache CWiki for future
occasions!
-s