Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by David Meleedy <da...@analog.com> on 2005/05/24 23:50:49 UTC

Embperl 2.0rc4 ?

Could someone create the final version of this.  I am trying to set
up an Apache 2.0.54 server with mod_perl 2.0.0-RC6 and apparently I need
the fixes that go along with the new mod_perl.

I can't use CVS because of our firewall, so a packaged up version
of Embperl that works with the new mod_perl would be great (or at
least knowing when the date of this will be -- hopefully soon).

Thanks,

-Dave

RE: Embperl 2.0rc4 ?

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> I'm eagerly awaiting RC4 as well.  Can I safely use the
> builds located here:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/embperl

Yes, you can.

In case you have trouble building the CVS version I can send you and update
by private email

Gerald

Re: Embperl 2.0rc4 ?

Posted by Matt Bockol <mb...@carleton.edu>.