Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Poppe, Troy" <Tr...@eia.doe.gov> on 2005/03/15 19:46:02 UTC

Commons-email on ibiblio

Is there an updated version of commons-email in the Maven repository?  Ibiblio
seems to have .01-dev, and a snapshot from 20030310...

I see that there was some traffic in January 2005 with respect to a 1.0
release...  Was that officially uploaded to the Maven repository on ibiblio
somewhere else?

Thanks

Troy

RE: Commons-email on ibiblio

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
1.0 release is coming soon.  Actually, if no one veto's it, then voting
closes this evening.  It will take me a day or two to cut the release
and verify it is signed properly, and then you'll get it!

Eric