Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andreas Rudolf <ar...@gmx.com> on 2007/10/04 13:07:51 UTC

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Hi,
I tried to use this feature, but with no success.
Neither "if" nor "unless" work.

I tried Version 1.1 and 1.2-SNAPSHOT of antrun-plugin.

Is there somewhere a successstory about this <tasks> attributes?

Regards
Andreas

Re: maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by "L. J." <ap...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem, does anyone get it work?

Thanks.

LJ