Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org> on 2003/05/08 10:15:02 UTC

CVS repository

Hi, I just downloaded jakarta-james from the CVS repository and run build.bat. The compiler failed. Shall I have any particular jar in the classpath (I was wondering if the CVS repository comes with all in place ready to be built).

Marco

Re: CVS repository

Posted by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org>.
There were 100 errors in the compilation but I didn't have JavaMail.jar and
JAF in the classpath.

The solution: I downloaded the latest build, run build.bat and everything is
working fine. I haven't got time right now to let the CVS running on my PC.

Marco

RE: CVS repository

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Hi, I just downloaded jakarta-james from the CVS repository and run
build.bat.
> The compiler failed.

What did it say?