Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Victor J. Orlikowski" <v....@gte.net> on 2001/04/08 08:49:09 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-proxy/module-2.0 proxy_http.c

Graham,

I'd like to know how this is happening....
As I fixed this in the main server not too long ago.
When have you been seeing this?
Have you updated your httpd-2.0 tree lately?
The file that has been changed is httpd-2.0/server/util-uri.c.
ap_parse_uri_components should return the correct port in all
cases. This fix should not be needed, if ap_parse_uri_components has
done its job, at least according to the fox I put in during the last week.

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski
======================

Re: cvs commit: httpd-proxy/module-2.0 proxy_http.c

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
"Victor J. Orlikowski" wrote:

> I'd like to know how this is happening....
> As I fixed this in the main server not too long ago.
> When have you been seeing this?
> Have you updated your httpd-2.0 tree lately?

I tried to update the main tree a day or two ago, but the tree was
broken :( The last tree I put together in my sandbox was about a week
ago...

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon