Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1999/06/02 08:01:51 UTC

Re: Apache memory problems

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Graham Leggett wrote:

> My v1.3.7-dev installation's private memory usage slowly exands over
> time, eventually overwhelming the box. The interesting part about this

You can figure out if it's apache grabbing memory or a library by adding
-DALLOC_STATS to the build.  That will tell you just how much apache
actually allocated... I posted about it a few months ago, it requires a
bit of an understanding of how apache works with the processes and
everything to totally analyse the numbers.  But it'll get a bit more
info...

Dean