Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel <da...@top-it.com.br> on 2004/03/02 14:33:43 UTC

Cannot retrieve mapping for action

I have 2 modules moduleA and moduleB, and when I try to execute the action of muduleB this message open:

Cannot retrieve mapping for action inside my module, I need use relativepath inside my actionsmappings forwards on modules , because if i try use inside the action return new ActionForward(mapping.getInput()) its ok, but if I try to use one forward with the same path of input actionmapping i have this error.

obrigado
Daniel S.