Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rajeshchemmery <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2012/02/27 00:08:09 UTC

Camel Polling Consumer

Hi,
I am  new to Camel, Currently i am having following requirement.

1. Once i received a message from  MQ, forward message to Async service
call.  After posting the message, keep polling for 3 minutes at an interval
30 seconds. Is the right option to use camel Polling consumer for this.
Please suggest better options.
Currently using Apache Active MQ for messaging

Re: Camel Polling Consumer

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah the Polling Consumer EIP allows you to poll with timeout etc
http://camel.apache.org/polling-consumer

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:08 AM, rajeshchemmery
<ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am  new to Camel, Currently i am having following requirement.
>
> 1. Once i received a message from  MQ, forward message to Async service
> call.  After posting the message, keep polling for 3 minutes at an interval
> 30 seconds. Is the right option to use camel Polling consumer for this.
> Please suggest better options.
> Currently using Apache Active MQ for messaging

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com