Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Beverly Vela <ak...@cepheid.com> on 2006/11/20 04:22:34 UTC

high volume

Hi Abigail, look at it its' 27% UP! I mentioned about this
company yesterday known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI)
.Yay, I told you to watch it yesterday and it boomed from .7to .9!
I made easy 20% just in one single day.I am amazed, did you buy
some as well I hope?

As you can see its climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode even more.So you still have a window
to digg in while it's still in it's low.So what a hey, go ahead
buy some, make some money while it's there. It can easily do
another 30% tomorrow.I wouldn't wait any longer if I be you...

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Lon.

ceremony. if it be not so, let mr. darcy contradict it. besides, there was truth in his looks."
brotherly  pride, which, with some  brotherly affection, makes him a very kind and careful guardian of