Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aashish Agarwal <aa...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/16 17:20:12 UTC

Need help with solr highlighting feature

Hello,

I am using solr highlighting feature on multivalued field containing korean
words.The feature is not working as expected. Search is working fine but in
case of highlighting it gives response as <em></em>.

I am storing term vector for the field and it is also stored=true.

Please reply soon. Need this feature working urgently.

Thanks,
Aashish

Re: Need help with solr highlighting feature

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aashish,

Thanks for letting us know.

--