Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ashish Raniwala <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/29 20:30:37 UTC

Tapestry and taglibs

Hi,
I am porting a existing JSP page to tapestry 3.0.3. This page is using
Jakarta Image taglib which is used to resize the images. This application
also integrates a reportng solution which uses taglibs to integrate with
JSPs. Is there a way I can use same taglib in tapestry pages or suggest how
to go with this ?
Thanks,
Ashish

Re: Tapestry and taglibs

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Ashish Raniwala <araniwala <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I am porting a existing JSP page to tapestry 3.0.3. This page is using
> Jakarta Image taglib which is used to resize the images. This application
> also integrates a reportng solution which uses taglibs to integrate with
> JSPs. Is there a way I can use same taglib in tapestry pages or suggest how
> to go with this ?

You can't use taglibs in a tapestry page, but you can call a jsp
page from tapestry. For example, I've converted part of the
Struts MailReader app to Tapestry as an example in my book to
show that Tapestry and Struts can nicely co-exist in a single
app.

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)