Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arun Natesan <Ar...@infosys.com> on 2002/07/23 11:00:15 UTC

Problem in running NT service using Tomcat.

Hello,
        I've installed Tomcat 4.0.1 in my system that runs on Windows 2000.I tried to use the NT services and downloaded the file tcntiis.zip and followed the instructions as given in the setup page.But when i run the command"jk_nt service -s tomcat" from the command prompt I get the message that "Tomcat failed to start".Please help me in identifying the problem soon.Thanks a lot.

M Arun Natesan
Infosys Technologies Limited
Telstra - APAC
Off : 91-80-8520261 Extn:51525