Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Modha Khammammettu <MK...@calcas.com> on 2007/12/04 21:53:36 UTC

Clicking on Button

Hi All

I am looking the Jmeter file in textpad.

I have to fill up user name and pasword and click on submit button.
>From the script I can see how the form values are set.. ( Like Below)

	<elementProp name="" elementType="HTTPArgument">
                <boolProp
name="HTTPArgument.always_encode">false</boolProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.name">1_3</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.value">${PASS}</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.metadata">=</stringProp>
                <boolProp name="HTTPArgument.use_equals">true</boolProp>
              </elementProp>

The submit button is like..
<button sId="submit" onclick="Events.invokeEvent('1_4_act', true)"
class="login-button" onrecordclick="Recorder.recordLogin()"
isDefault="true">Login</button>

What will be the code equivalent in .jmx file which says click the above
button.
I searched with Login and Submit strings and the file had nothing.

(My test going through fine in sense it inputs user pass and clicks on
submit, just don't know where to find the code in .jmx file.)

Please let me know

Thanks