Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org> on 2003/12/11 05:02:11 UTC

Help wanted!

Job Title: Maintainer of mod_python 2.7.x

Salary: USD 0.00 (zero) You can choose to receive your salary in Euro's,
Canadian Dollars, Pounds, or any other currency, we're very flexible here.

General maintenance of the 2.7.x mod_python. This definitely includes
promptly applying security or other critical fixes, soliciting and
verifying independend testing, rolling out releases, posting proper
announcements and whatever else is required. (I will provide training for
that part, it's not as hard as it may seem) This *may* also include
further improvements and evolvment of 2.7.x version if you feel creative
and so-inclined.

This job will require you to have commit privileges to the Apache cvs
server (and therefore will entitle you to an @apache.org e-mail address,
so there *is* a reward!). You will also need to sign the ASF CLA
(Contributor License Agreement).

Qualifications:

Someone having demonstrated willingness to contribute their time, having
been on this list for a while and has provided patches and/or constructive
feedback. Hopefully this is someone who cares enough about mod_python
2.7.x to continue supporting it, and perhaps even sees an opportunity to
improve it.

If you are interested, drop me an e-mail.

Grisha