Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by wang lei <wl...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2006/02/12 17:58:24 UTC

Eclispe plugin

  I am developing a opensource eclipse plugin for support ORM.
  The main just include:

   Database modeler: visualization entity and generate ddl. (Under Beta)
   OJB,generate Ojb configuration xml and java code. (Under Test)
   Hibernate,generate Hibernate configuration xml and java code. (Under Test)
   IBatis,,generate IBatis configuration xml and java code. (Under Test)
   Web CRUD:including Wicket(I like it).Struts,Tapestry. (Under Develop)
  The attachment is the xml files generated by this plugin.
  I need more suggestions before i beign to release milestone version.

  Addtionally:
  At first i want to located in sourceforge.But i am lived in china.
  The speed is not good enough.
  So i still try to find one location.
  Any suggestions are welcome.

---------------------------------
 雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
 雅虎助手-搜索、杀毒、防骚扰

Re: Eclispe plugin

Posted by RZG <re...@gmail.com>.
我知道有一个支持iBatis插件,叫做ibator,我们使用过,感觉可以。可以参考。同时服务器选择国
内话,稳定的可能也不好寻找吧。

祝你成功!

ken.

在06-2-13,wang lei <wl...@yahoo.com.cn> 写道: