Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by guerra <jg...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 13:32:57 UTC

Glassfish 4 + ActiveMQ RAR 5.8.0 + ActiveMQ 5.8.0 + Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler)

Hi,

It was just to notice to folks using ActiveMQ and Glassfish that I made some
test using Glassfish 4 + ActiveMQ RAR 5.8.0 + ActiveMQ 5.8.0 + Eclipse 4.3
(Kepler) and everything worked as it is expected ... so far!. So, I am very
happy to use ActiveMQ in our environment. The integration with JMS 2.0 (JEE
7) would be a great plus anyway!

I had some problems with the glassfish descriptors on Eclipse Juno, but with
Eclipse Kepler everything runs quite smooth.