Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk> on 2013/06/03 18:54:27 UTC

Cocoon 2.1.12 on Windows

Hi

I have downloaded 2.1.12 onto my windows machine and built it. However, then I try to run it using

"cocoon" or "cocoon servlet"

the process finishes with

"EVENT Stutdown hook executed"

and when I load it into my browser I get

"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:8888."

Hep Please

Peter

Re: Cocoon 2.1.12 on Windows

Posted by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>.