Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "V.S." <Va...@premiumwine.com.ua> on 2010/07/13 11:54:44 UTC

Empty party ID in accounting transactions

When automatic transactions in the finance are created (for example
uninvoiced shipment receipts), field party remains not filled (empty). It
somewhere is adjusted? I want in all transactions (where it makes sense)
automatically insert the party id.

Re: Empty party ID in accounting transactions

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/ViewRelations?entityName=AcctgTrans

if you see the invoice is tied to the accounting transaction
the invoice has the to and from party.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/13/2010 8:26 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by "V.S." <Va...@premiumwine.com.ua>.

BJ Freeman wrote:

> selecting the ContactMechPurposeType you get the billto or shipto partyid

Many thanks.
I have understood my error.
I have not set Billing (AP) Address purpose to any contact info

Re: Empty party ID in accounting transactions

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
ok now I had my cup of coffee
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/ViewRelations?entityName=ShipmentReceipt
goes back to the orderheader where you can get the OrderContactMech
by selecting the ContactMechPurposeType you get the billto or shipto partyid

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I am not clear on what process you talking about it would not make since
to not have the partyID passed when creating an invoice.
there for it any invoice would have a party ID.

V.S. sent the following on 7/13/2010 2:54 AM: