Posted to users@camel.apache.org by habdank <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/11 10:00:16 UTC

Kafka component reports wrong metadata

Dears,

I am using Camel 2.17. I am starting my Kafka route and Kafka component is
started indirectly.
Parametrisation is very simple:

In my log files Kafka components states the following:

Is not clear why it is so, but it is definitely wrong. I would expect proper
values and not id: -1 and empty partition list.

After printing this info I see log entry like:

And I had proven that Kafka works well by using Kafka's build in producer
consumer.
So connecting to Kafka cluster shall result in receiving proper metadata.

What can be the reason for this?
Is it a bug in logging?

Best regards,
Seweryn.