Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Adam Prime <ap...@brunico.com> on 2001/05/23 18:47:11 UTC

credit card processing

I was looking through the mod_perl archives and saw a post from doug about a
credit card processing system called 'creditor'  i looked on the covalent
web site, but i couldn't find any info.  Did this thing ever see the light
of day?

If not, what are some alternatives to it?  i was forwarded this url
(http://www.paygateway.com/tech/perl_plug/), but sites without index pages
make me wonder.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  It would be especially
great if we would be able to bill in both US and Canadian Dollar's using the
same thing.

TIA
Adam

Re: credit card processing

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>.
The product you are asking about is Commerce Server, which includes the
Creditor component, Apache, covalent_ssl, mod_perl, etc.

http://www.covalent.net/products/commerce/

Hope that helps,

Bill

Re: credit card processing

Posted by Ken Williams <ke...@forum.swarthmore.edu>.
dougm@covalent.net (Doug MacEachern) wrote:
>On Wed, 23 May 2001, Adam Prime wrote:
>> I was looking through the mod_perl archives and saw a post from doug about a
>> credit card processing system called 'creditor'  i looked on the covalent
>> web site, but i couldn't find any info.  Did this thing ever see the light
>> of day?
>
>yes, credator (product spells with an 'a' rather than 'i')

Ooh, that sounds like it has some TEETH!  =)

  -------------------                            -------------------
  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  ken@forum.swarthmore.edu                            The Math Forum

Re: credit card processing

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Wed, 23 May 2001, Adam Prime wrote:

> I was looking through the mod_perl archives and saw a post from doug about a
> credit card processing system called 'creditor'  i looked on the covalent
> web site, but i couldn't find any info.  Did this thing ever see the light
> of day?

yes, credator (product spells with an 'a' rather than 'i')  is part of the
'commerce server' bundle: http://www.covalent.net/products/commerce/