Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sachin sachin <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/27 12:53:20 UTC

Configure proxypass/ProxyHTMLURLMap values dynamically per request

Hi,

I want to configure proxypass/ProxyHTMLURLMap values dynamically per
request.

Depends upon the url request , I will configure the
proxypass/ProxyHTMLURLMap value dynamically. Once the request process is
over , the corresponding proxypass/ProxyHTMLURLMap configuration values
should be deleted from server configuration.

Is it posssible to configure proxy pass/ProxyHTMLURLMap values on request
pool memory...and is it effect to proxy the request and rewrite the html url
(In that case I will redirect the request again)

Please suggest ur view / best solution.

thanks,
 sachin