Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2020/02/14 17:28:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] Remove transfer.sh from CI setup

Hi all!

I propose to remove the log upload via transfer.sh and rely on the S3
upload instead.

The reason is that transfer.sh seems to be very unreliable (times out in
many profiles recently) and it seems that we also often don't get access to
uploaded logs (errors out on the transfer.sh website).

Best,
Stephan

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove transfer.sh from CI setup

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Tracking this here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-16122

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.