Posted to dev@pekko.apache.org by Mark Phipps <ma...@sucfin.com> on 2023/01/06 11:43:41 UTC

Renaming sbt akka modules

HI everyone,

I just joined the list, and it is great to see activity in Pekko. Well done for getting this moving.

Sorry if my question has been asked, or already discussed.

I noticed this latest commit - I wonder wouldn't it have been better to change "akka" to "pekko" rather than just deleting "akka"?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-pekko/commit/24c03cde191d80512d5f722cfea8ab5ab2b91322

Regards
Mark
[cid:image001.png@01D921C4.1F17A450]
Mark Phipps  | Front Office Development Manager
+44 (0)20 3207 5140
mark.phipps@sucfin.com
Sucden Financial Limited
Plantation Place South
60 Great Tower Street
London, EC3R 5AZ
+44 (0)20 3207 5000
sucdenfinancial.com<https://www.sucdenfinancial.com>
[cid:image002.png@01D921C4.1F17A450]<https://twitter.com/sucdenfinancial>
[cid:image003.png@01D921C4.1F17A450]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/sucden-financial>

Think before you print

www.sucdenfinancial.com

Sucden Financial Limited, Plantation Place South, 60 Great Tower Street, London EC3R 5AZ
Telephone +44 203 207 5000

Registered in England no. 01095841
VAT registration no. GB 408 3525 08

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and entered in the FCA register under no. 114239

This email, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify postmaster@sucfin.com immediately and delete it from your computer system.

We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and its attachments are virus-free, but you should check.

Sucden Financial Limited may monitor traffic data of both business and personal emails. By replying to this email, you consent to Sucden Financial 's monitoring
the content of any emails you send to or receive from Sucden Financial . Sucden Financial is not liable for any opinions expressed by the sender where this is a
non-business email.

The contents of this e-mail do not constitute advice and should not be regarded as a recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any particular investment.
Where any trade ideas are made by an employee of Sucden Financial in an electronic communication, these are made incidentally to your dealing relationship with
us and are provided solely to enable you to make your own investment decisions and do not amount to advice. Please note that the employee may have had many, varied
trade ideas over the past 12 months, including contrary ideas. Any trade ideas are solely based on the employee’s market knowledge and experience and may not be
tailored to your specific circumstances or investment objectives. Please contact the employee who made the trade idea if you would like to see any of his/her trade
ideas made in the previous 12 months for comparative purposes. Please visit our website to view our full risk warnings and disclaimers: www.sucdenfinancial.com.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.

Re: Renaming sbt akka modules

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Can you comment on the PR? It's too confusing to start a separate
discussion here.