Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2011/09/27 02:34:35 UTC

Show ModalWindow when a RuntimeException occurrs

Hi,

Currently I have subclassed the RequestCycle and overridden the
onRuntimeException method in it to return a custom error page for the user.
It works very well but the only problem is that it takes the user away from
the page they were on. I would like to be able to show a ModalWindow with a
custom error message in it when an uncaught runtime exception occurrs.

Does anyone have any tips on how to do this?

Thanks,

Josh